- RSS Channel Showcase 4640420
- RSS Channel Showcase 1460967
- RSS Channel Showcase 4258787
- RSS Channel Showcase 9353153
Articles on this Page
- 11/08/17--04:33: _Business by the yea...
- 11/08/17--16:00: _How can assistive t...
- 11/10/17--02:39: _Morning, noon and n...
- 11/20/17--02:50: _Penetrating the fog...
- 11/24/17--07:11: _The future of spend...
- 11/29/17--03:25: _4 ways to overhaul ...
- 11/30/17--04:15: _Taxing the robots –...
- 12/05/17--01:00: _Dating apps setting...
- 12/05/17--04:06: _Remote workers risk...
- 12/06/17--01:33: _The Edge – embracin...
- 12/08/17--04:44: _The crypto-currency...
- 12/11/17--01:03: _How to make your de...
- 12/11/17--03:25: _Can raising custome...
- 12/12/17--03:22: _10 hottest startups...
- 11/08/17--04:33: Business by the year 2050: Robot co-workers and four hour days?
- 11/08/17--16:00: How can assistive technology support a student’s education?
- 11/10/17--02:39: Morning, noon and night; 7 ways AI could transform daily life
- 11/20/17--02:50: Penetrating the fog of cloud hosting
- 11/24/17--07:11: The future of spending: How technology will shape how we pay
- 11/29/17--03:25: 4 ways to overhaul your security policies right now
- 11/30/17--04:15: Taxing the robots – far sighted or fanciful?
- 12/05/17--01:00: Dating apps setting the agenda for digital innovation
- 12/05/17--04:06: Remote workers risk data breaches
- 12/06/17--01:33: The Edge – embracing the next frontier of computing
- 12/08/17--04:44: The crypto-currency club: how to join and why
- 12/11/17--01:03: How to make your delivery service user friendly?
- 12/11/17--03:25: Can raising customer expectations kill companies?
- 12/12/17--03:22: 10 hottest startups taking over 2018
A report released today by Yell reveals a positive view on how businesses will look by the year 2050, thanks to a wave of new technologies including artificial intelligence, augmented reality and the internet of things. The digital marketing services provider has partnered with acclaimed futurist and author James Wallman, to predict how certain changes
The post Business by the year 2050: Robot co-workers and four hour days? appeared first on Growth Business.
There are approximately 1.5 million people living in the UK with a learning disability, and almost 2 million people living with a visual impairment. However, of those figures, there are around 25,000 children living with sight loss, and 286,000 children who have a learning disability – with those figures in mind, students learning with a
The post How can assistive technology support a student’s education? appeared first on Growth Business.
Without a doubt, artificial intelligence (AI) has become the hottest topic in town. And while it is far too early in AI’s evolution to understand its true potential or how quickly it will have a fundamental impact – it is clear that over the next few years, business, home and schooling could be completely different
The post Morning, noon and night; 7 ways AI could transform daily life appeared first on Growth Business.
You run a business, so you know a bit about cloud hosting, but you need more to make an informed decision as to whether and how to proceed. Read on. What is cloud hosting? At its most basic cloud hosting uses two hard disks to store and serve your website. The disks could be in
Paying for your purchases used to be to the most straightforward task around, you’d exchange your coins with the cashier and in return you’d receive your goods. Simple. But today, a modest transaction can involve some serious tech. Whilst everything in the world seems to be making a switch to digital, money is no exception.
The post The future of spending: How technology will shape how we pay appeared first on Growth Business.
In a never-ending cycle of high profile breaches, enterprise security has never been more important. However, according to the latest PwC ‘Global State of Information Security Survey’ security spending has dropped by a third in the last 12 months. It’s clear that the threat is there, but the evidence suggests some businesses are still adopting
The post 4 ways to overhaul your security policies right now appeared first on Growth Business.
When you know a storm is coming, you have a sense of its likely form, speed, direction, potential impact, and possible duration. Armed with that knowledge you can then take in provisions, batten down the hatches and go to a place of safety. When that storm is in the form of artificial intelligence (AI) software
There’s no denying that dating apps have quickly become a firm fixture in the lives of UK singletons. We live in a world in which meeting a partner through an app feels more commonplace than meeting them through a chance encounter or a (shock horror) introduction at a bar. But dating apps are quickly becoming
The post Dating apps setting the agenda for digital innovation appeared first on Growth Business.
For instance, the bigger the number of people working from public spaces, the more significant the risk from fraud, misappropriation of data and privacy breaches. With the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) coming into effect in May 2018, it is something employees and employers must consider. With approximately 1.5 million remote-workers in the UK,
The concept of edge computing on a fundamental level refers to the information technology architecture that allows for client data to be processed as close to the original source as possible. Essentially, IoT sensors and connected devices transmit data to a nearby edge computing device, for example a switch or router that processes or analyses
The post The Edge – embracing the next frontier of computing appeared first on Growth Business.
Okay it’s not really a club, but the learning curve and potential consequences – ie. losing money – make the world of crypto-currency a “there-be-dragons” part of the map for many. But, as more and more “adventurers” brave this new frontier it becomes harder for the rest to deny that there is a new player
It is a common thing for all companies delivering products. Sometimes clients are too nervous and want to know exactly the status of their delivery. And there is a service out there called Uboro, a mobile app company, which provides tracking services on SaaS basis for business. What does it look like? Create an account (Uboro
As technology evolves, the expectations of customers are quickly changing. Modern consumers now look for a quick and effortless service, which is altering the way successful companies are run. To find out more about how customer expectations are changing businesses, I spoke to Davy Kestens, the founder and CEO of the customer experience software company
It’s finally the end of the year, which means it’s time to take a minute and contemplate. For the Endorsed team that means to look back at the best tech startups of this year and interesting individuals that caught our attention. Who will take over the tech scene in 2018? These startups have not only